So Many Thoughts


Dear Diary,

There are so many thoughts going through my mind, but I don't know how to express them.

I have a lot on my plate right now (school, trying to find a job for after graduation, planning my wedding, and planning my sisters baby shower). I'm the kind of person who stresses easily, but I think this is the most overwhelmed I have ever been in my life.

Everything happening in my life is great. I'm almost done with school, I will soon have a big girl job, I'm getting married (!), and I will be an aunt for the first time to a precious baby girl (!!), but even with all these amazing things happening, I can't help but feel scared and confused.

I'm scared because these are all big life changes. I've only known how to be a student, so having a real job will be a transition for me. It's not like I've never worked before -- I've worked in retail, the food industry, and have held down a job as a customer service representative for an insurance company for the last four years -- but having a full-time job is going to be so different.

I'm confused because I don't know how to find a job, or where I even want to apply. I know that my first job won't be my dream job, but I don't even know what field I want to go into. I'm a Communication major, and that's a very broad field. There is so much I can do with my degree, but nothing sounds appealing. Is that normal? God, I hope so.

Well, looks like that's all I've got for tonight. I'll let you know how it all works out.

Rachel

Comments

  1. Use the experience of writing your entries in you unit paper 1.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment